Morning Thanks

Garrison Keillor once said we'd all be better off if we all started the day by giving thanks for just one thing. I'll try.

Thursday, April 06, 2023

Missed my daily turn

 


Sorry I missed you, but last night and then again this morning, I spent some time in the emergency rooms in the Orange City Hospital. Pain--lots of it--triggered both trips, the second, this morning, when the pain hadn't relented.

Seems I have pleurisy, which sounds somewhat medieval, but, after two visits to emergency, I'm happy to say that pleurisy is the best case scenerio                                                                                                          after two visits to emergency.

It's now Thursday afternoon, and I'm sitting here feeling much better, although tired from missing sleep last night. The doctors say I'll be just fine once the virus becomes a victim of my immune system. 

Just thought I'd let you know. 

3 comments:

ronvdm said...

Missed you too. Be well.
ron

Anonymous said...

Glad you're doing better, Jim!

Button said...

I know the feeling! Get well soon!