Morning Thanks

Garrison Keillor once said we'd all be better off if we all started the day by giving thanks for just one thing. I'll try.

Friday, December 17, 2021

The actual voice of the blogger


I suppose it's not all that strange to direct you to a website to hear my voice. After all, if you come to this blog with any regularity you hear my "voice" every day. In this case, however, we're not talking metaphorically. My metaphoric "voice" may well be as real as my actual voice--I'll let other people call that one.

But this time, this morning, I'm directing you to a podcast that features my real voice, a somewhat scratchy, Wisconsin-edged sounding thing in a podcast that features me answering questions from a good friend, Steve Mathonnet-VanderWell. It'll take you a while to get through--it's not a "quick listen"; but if you sometimes wonder about the soul behind the voice you hear when you stop by this blog, you just might enjoy the Schaap podcast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip on a podcast. I download hundreds of them and send them with my trucker friends.

The fastest growing religion is -- How do I to convert to PDF.

thanks,
Jerry