Morning Thanks

Garrison Keillor once said we'd all be better off if we all started the day by giving thanks for just one thing. I'll try.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Morning Thanks--Wishful thinking


Some morning thanks ten years ago, a month from now. 

Thought I'd pull them up and dream a little. Today, temps could reach 70. Today, for the first time, I'll be outside to prove myself an man by doing some yard work; tomorrow, once again, I'll be reminded I'm an old man. 

Years ago, when we'd come to Iowa from deserts of Arizona, we'd be amazed at the azure world all around. 




On May 4, 2010, the world was so cartoonishly green, it was not to be believed. Seems impossible that, a month from now, it'll be so again.




Just a few weeks. All of this is coming to a theater near you. Don't miss it. 

Be awed all over again. It's Easter.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos you share. I always feel I'm home when I gaze at the the scapes.

Thanks Professor.