Morning Thanks

Garrison Keillor once said we'd all be better off if we all started the day by giving thanks for just one thing. I'll try.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday Morning Catch


It's been so long since I've been out on a Saturday morning--I barely remember the last time.  The emerald is gone, the harvest over, the open fields wearing a tawny shawl created by a rainbow of dusty earth tones.  I swear that taking pictures is good for the soul, maybe especially here, in Siouxland, where tons of people think there isn't a dime's worth of beauty.

Well,  I got news. They're wrong. You've just got to look for it, and looking for it--is this biblical?--is good for the soul. Amen?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good eye for a broad variety of great shots, thank you. Didn't leave a comment on the web site this time, but will later. Are there any white tails in that terrain?