Morning Thanks

Garrison Keillor once said we'd all be better off if we all started the day by giving thanks for just one thing. I'll try.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Light unto my path


Walking along the Floyd River this morning, I found myself oddly haunted by a lyric I rarely think much about: "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path..."  You know.  Broken sunlight creates remarkable features where there otherwise is none, grace from fungus, dead limbs and fallen leaves. 

Today, the morning sun was a light unto my path. Write your own sermon.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to paint some of your pictures. You take some beautiful photos!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! To God be the glory great things He has done, and He is doing. We all join in that celebration.