Morning Thanks

Garrison Keillor once said we'd all be better off if we all started the day by giving thanks for just one thing. I'll try.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Stuff in New Mexico





I wouldn't call it a vacation exactly, but this morning, early, I'm off to New Mexico with a couple of trusted cohorts, where we'll be leading a tour bus full of good folks on a loop from Albuquerque to Gallup to Farmington.  We've got good things planned.  Here's hoping they all go well. . .

You can follow our trekking here.  For a while at least, I won't be in the basement--that doesn't mean there won't be things here, but you want to follow the southwest meanderings you'll have to tune into new blog for a week.

It's a little strange of me to say it, but I'll just wish myself Godspeed for now--and for you and yours too.  

No comments: